Best Automobile Defects Lawyer in El Paso, TX
Injuries or death in El Paso caused by automobile defect occur too often. Auto defects in the construction, operation, and computer systems within cars are often to blame for serious injuries, and even deaths in El Paso. Specific defects include some of the following
- Airbag defects which fail to deploy or deploy at the improper time.
- Defective braking systems that fail to prevent the car from stopping
- Lack of roof supports which would cause otherwise preventable injury in roll-over crashes.
- Sticking pedals used for acceleration that do not function as intended and cause unexpected acceleration
- Tire blowouts from defective tires that have separated from the tread
If you've been injured as the result of an accident that you think was caused by an automobile defect, contact Munoz Law Firm
today. Our award winning personal injury firm has helped many victims of auto defect injuries to receive the compensation they need and deserve.